Babies,babies, everywhere! It seems to me everywhere, I turn there are newborn babies. I live in a family neighborhood, so everyday I see strollers or people carrying their newborns. My friends are also popping out babies like pop tarts. The last two months three new babies were born with one more due any day!I am such a sucker for newborn babies! When I see these little ones, I can't help but want to hold and cuddle them up! They are just too cute!
It's the little things in life, that can be easily over looked. It is the little things in life the put a smile on my face! These are the things that make me happy!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Babies,babies, everywhere! It seems to me everywhere, I turn there are newborn babies. I live in a family neighborhood, so everyday I see strollers or people carrying their newborns. My friends are also popping out babies like pop tarts. The last two months three new babies were born with one more due any day!I am such a sucker for newborn babies! When I see these little ones, I can't help but want to hold and cuddle them up! They are just too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG, little Izzy looks uber little here. How time flies.
ReplyDelete