Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hair cut,oh hair cut

Yesterday, I got my first Parisian hair cut. I spent 2/3 of my weekly pay check to get a trim, that took the women a whole five minutes to cut. I had been putting off, for a while now and my ends, where at their ends. So I sucked it up and spent the money to get a trim. I have been fortunate to have that my good friends cuts my hair for an affordable price for years. She is always coming up with new creative ways to keep my hair hip and on the cutting edge. After this hair cut it definitely a remind of how spoiled and grateful I am to have a friend who is talented do my hair. Maren Dooley Davis also have been cutting my hair for years. She spends here time between living and working in Long Beach,CA but also is often up in the Bay Area to do hair as well. I do have to say my hair looks and feel better after my recent hair cut. So, I guess it was money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment