 |
| It is so sad to be alone in the metro station after missing the last train of the night. |
I feel so successful, if I can make the last metro home at the end of a
night out in Paris. The metro stops running at 1pm on week days and 2pm
on weekends. You need to be on the metro before that because if you have
to transfer trains you may miss your connections. There have been many
times were I think I made the last metro home but miss the transfer
train. If I miss the last metro, I often find myself, trying to figure
out a night bus home, ride a city bike or more often times then not just
walking the long trek home. I , of course push it to the last minute
possible to try and make the metro all the way home. I find it hard to
pull myself away from my last drink or conversation I am having in order
to make it home. So when I actually do make the lat metro home, I feel
victorious!
No comments:
Post a Comment