Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tour Eiffel

I literally, live two blocks from the Eiffel Tower. It is amazing. We can see it from our apartment window. I get to see the Tour Eiffel ( as the french call it) every day! I love it. It never gets old. I never get tired of taking pictures of it. In the spring and summer, I spend the day having a picnic at the Champs de Mars, the park next to the Tour Eiffel. You can also spend the evening at the park drinking a bottle of wine waiting for the Tour Eiffel to sparkle! The Tour Eiffel sparkles ever hour on the hour in the evenings for five minutes. It is one of my favorite things to do and see in Paris. It so magical. I feel so grateful to be able to see the Tour Eiffel every day. I know that most people will never get to see it up close in person. This site of it is also a reminder to me of how fortunate I am, to be able to live and work in Paris.



1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I like the sparkly eiffel with that bright blue in the background! Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete